Best Deals on Guns and Ammo Posted by Users. Gun Deal Sharing community and Gun Search Engine
Android installation note
As part of the Android Operative system, there is a restriction that blocks installing applications outside the Google Play Store.
If it’s your first time installing an App through gun.deals, you’re greeted with, "Install blocked. For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Play Store" message as you try to install. But how do we get there?
To allow app installs from gun.deals, follow this steps:
Navigate to Setting > Security.
Check the option "Unknown sources".
Tap OK on the prompt message.
That’s all, now you can install the Application.
gun.deals Barcode Scanner
UPC barcode scanner for guns and ammo. Compare ammunition prices, firearm prices and accessories.
WikiArms gives you an easy way to track and find ammo at lowest prices.
They don't honor whats placed here because they aren't the ones doing the placing. If I posted an ad saying free shipping and 50% off on all orders would you expect them to honor it? I think the fake ads posted here are to get you to visit the site so they can leverage the number of hits to a wholesaler or manufacturer who they know will give them a better price if their site has large numbers of hits. Somebody is gaining by it or the ads wouldn't be there. There be crooks out there matey.
“Excludes firearms, ammo, generators, augers, marine electronics, drones & gift cards,. Other restrictions may apply.” Well this probably apply to 75% of people on gun deal. The other 25% could buy the things they need elsewhere that is cheaper even with the code....