gun.deals may earn a modest commission from your Amazon purchase -
Meet your needs in various environment
The One And Only GT-3
The GT-3 was developed in collaboration with Baofeng (one of the leading radio producers worldwide) and SainSonic (a well-known e-commerce brand specializing in sales of electronic products across the globe). Utilizing the latest RDA1846S RF IC, the GT-3 excels in real-world performance with its enhanced anti-interference capabilities. In addition, GT-3 provides new noise-reduction features to block out noises caused by signal intensity changes along with tail tone elimination when transmitting or receiving signals between 50Hz with 55Hz. Small enough and light enough to conveniently carry around in your pockets. The newly designed black and orange frame is sure to turn heads while adding to the durability of the GT-3. Combined with the upgraded manual, the GT-3 has several advantages over its predecessor the UV-5R.
Radio Frequency IC
By adding a new tail tone elimination function, the GT-3 applies an upgraded SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability when transmitting and receiving signals between 50Hz with 55H. Additionally improving the receiver AGV switching noise in severe signal strength changing scenarios.
Built in the RDA5802N frequency-modulated receiver, GT-3 has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor, which makes it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions.
Power Amplifier IC & LED Flashlight
Compared with the TDA2822 Power Amplifier IC used in the Baofeng UV-5R Series, GT-3 applies an upgraded version of TDA2822L with lower crossover distortion & quiescent circuit current. The high lumens LED flashlight is a must for those late night adventures and emergencies.
Technical Details About GT-3
- Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO"
- DTMF encoded
- Incorporates 105 codes "DCS" and 50 privacy codes "CTCSS" programmable
- Timer transmission "TOT" programmable
- Selecting the Scan Mode
- Built-in RX CTCSS/DCS scan, LED flash
- Dual Watch/dual reception
- Level Threshold "Squelch" adjustable from 0 to 9
- Crossband reception
- Memory channels: Up to 128 channels
- Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
- Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ +60 °C
- Supply Voltage: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion mAh 7.4V/1800
- Consumption: in standby:=73mA, in reception:380mA, in transmission:=1.4A
- Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
- One Baofeng GT-3 Two-Way Radio
- One 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
- One Antenna
- One Earphone Mic/Headset
- One Belt Clip
- One Hand Strap
- One User Manual
Model number#: GT-3