If the price is higher on Botach website Log In to your account to be able to get the advertised price -
FAB COBRA STOCK CARBINE CONVERSION KIT ALL NFA RULES APPLY
NFA RULES are the federal laws which regulates the sale and possession of certain weapons including: Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, Destructive Devices and AOW.
1) Addition of the FAB COBRA STOCK set to a Glock type Pistol results in the manufacture of a short-barreled rifle (SBR) which falls within the classification of firearms subject to NFA controls.
2) If you actually possess a pistol and the FAB COBRA STOCK device, even if the pistol is not assembled into the FAB COBRA STOCK device, the combination would constitute a short barrel rifle (SBR) which may not be lawfully possessed unless it is registered per NFA Laws.
3) Check your State and Local Laws for any addition restrictions.
4) Export of this product is controlled by US State Department & ITAR
For more information please contact the BATF https://www.atf.gov/contact
Included in the Package:
Cobra Stock, with (4) Four replaceable adapters, for use with Glock GEN 2, 3, 4 & 5 G17 or G19 frame models.
- Quick installation, attaches instantly!
- No handgun modification required!
- Rapid deployment mechanism; extends easily from the folded position into a full length deployed buttstock.
- Integrated Cheek Rest.
- High traction rubber Butt-Pad.
- Can be used with any holster
- Replaceable adapters, fits both G17 & G19 frames in GEN 2-5.
- Durable and light weight fiberglass reinforced polymer construction.
Gen 2,3,4,5 Standard
- Glock 17
- Glock 19
- Glock 19x
- Glock 22
- Glock 23
- Glock 24
- Glock 25
- Glock 31
- Glock 32
- Glock 34
- Glock 35
- Glock 45
- Weight: 328 gr
- Width: 42 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Length: 240 mm
- Height (open/deployed): 153 mm
- Length (open/deployed): 332 mm