Carl Zeiss has a long and illustrious history that begins in Germany in 1846. Since their inception, they have been known to be leaders in the world of optical designs and fine mechanics. Purchasing and using a riflescope from the creators of many of the world's most revered optical and mechanical designs ensures satisfaction, confidence and appreciation for how a truly fine optic can enhance your outdoor experience.
Flexibility and maneuverability can make or break your hunt. When you mount a Zeiss MC Conquest 3-9x40 Riflescope on your receiver you'll be ready for whatever twists and turns your quarry throws your way. When you can see your target, you can hit your target, and the wide field of view and moderate zoom range of this scope help you do just that. A rugged one inch main tube with a 40mm objective makes for a compact, lightweight, and low profile design that greatly enhances your ability to stealthily track your game.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- * Parallax correction factory-set at 100 yd
- * 1/4 MOA precision adjustments with 64 MOA of W&E correction
- * 3-9x Magnification offers versatility in the woods and open fields
- * Rugged, one-piece, 1.0" main tube is nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance
- * Multicoated Lenses
- Carl Zeiss MC multicoating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission, color fidelity and brilliance.
- * Legendary Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss precision ground optics deliver detailed images with high contrast
- * Z-Plex Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- The Z-Plex reticle features 4 medium weight posts with fine cross hairs. This familiar configuration provides a comfortable sight picture that gets you on target quickly and accurately.
Second focal plane positioning: The reticle does not magnify when the scope's power is dialed up.
Coupons for Scopelist store
Live Inventory Search
Compare prices for 047006460205 - Conquest 3-9X40 20 RET Z-PLEX 521460-9920 from all vendors