- Brand: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M2.0 Shield
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Magazine: (1) 6 Round, (1) 7 Round
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Weight: 18.5 oz.
- Laser: Crimson Trace Red Laser NTS
The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. S&W has taken the power and features of the full-sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can’t be wrong.
- Integrated Crimson Trace Red Laser.
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- Action: Striker Fired
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Armonite
- Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Armonite
- Frame Material: Polymer
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, and Ammunition you need at the best prices around!
Live Inventory Search
Compare prices for 022188871227 - Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 W/ Crimson Trace Red Laser 40SW 11674 from all vendors
Out Of Stock
|Free on Firearms, $9.95 Flat Rate|
|$7.95 to $12.95|
|Most items ship free|
|$25 per order. layaway available|
|Most Firearms ship for FREE|
|$14.95 Per Firearm, $9.99 For Any Amount of Accessories|
|$15 flat rate per 50 lbs. including firearms|
Price History Chart
Wikiarms.com Live Ammo Prices
No deals found for this data entry. Try other filters.