This brand new Ruger Enhanced Precision Rifle in 308 Winchester comes with enhancements that make the rifle even better. These models feature a new Short-Action Handguard to provide increased scope clearance, a Hybrid Muzzle Brake that reduces felt recoil and a Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud, which adds an upgrade that has become popular with Ruger Precision Rifle owners.
Hybrid Muzzle Brake
Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud
- Stock Folding
- Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel Length 20"
- Barrel Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling Twist 1:10" RH
- Grooves 5
- Weight 9.8 lb.
- Capacity 10
- Height 7.30"
- Overall Length 39.25" - 42.75"
- Length of Pull 12" - 15.50"
- Folded Length 31.60"
- Width 3.30"
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes. 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities. "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports. Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement.
- Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- Also features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- RUGER PRECISION RIFLE™ Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with M110, SR-25, DPMS and Magpul-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector.
- May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
Live Inventory Search
Compare prices for 736676180042 - Ruger Precision Rifle Black .308 Win 20-inch 10Rd 18004 from all vendors
|Free Shipping no minimum|
Out Of Stock
|$8.50 - Membership Required - $1.95 14 day Trial, $19.95/Month or $149/Year, must call to cancel|
|$9.99 Flat Rate|
|Handguns $19.99, Long Guns $24.99, Ammo & Acc $9.99|
|Free on Firearms, $9.95 Flat Rate|
|$7.95 to $12.95|
|FREE - $24.99|
|Calculated in Cart|
|$9.99 Flat Rate|
|$9.95 Flat Rate|
|$15 flat rate per 50 lbs. including firearms|
|Flat Rate Shipping - $9.99 Parts and Accessories; $12.99 Firearms; $12.99 Ammo|
|Most Firearms ship for FREE|
|Free (Except HI/AK)|
|Free S/H on Firearms|