More versatile than a Swiss army knife – and nearly as light – the RA-905 Handguard combines all the features you want in a handguard. Durable yet lightweight, it is M-LOK compatible with a Picatinny upper rail. It even boasts six quick-disconnect mounting points that span 360 degrees around the handguard for maximum customization. The slip-on handguard is simple to install, and its free-floating design helps increase accuracy. The slim center is easy and comfortable to grip for more controlled, accurate shooting.
Barrel nut and hardware included.
- Lightweight – only 9 oz. (13.5″) or 10 oz. (15″)
- M-LOK compatible with 360 degrees of QD mounting points and a Picatinny upper rail system for virtually limitless customization options
- Easy slip-on alignment and installation
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip technology
- Designed for free-floating barrel for improved accuracy
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, hard anodized flat black finish
- Includes steel barrel nut and hardware
- Available in 13.5″ and 15″ lengths
- Available in hardcoat anodized flat black finish or in foliage green or FDE (flat FDE) Carakote
- Manufactured in RISE Armament s Oklahoma facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Backed by RISE Armament s 100% product guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Made 100% in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S.A.
Weight: 0.0000 oz
Size: 10", 13.5", 15", 7.5"
Color: Black, FDE, Foliage Green, Patriot Blue, Rise Red, Spartan Bronze, Viking Iron