free shipping Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16". Federal NFA regulations are applicable to this item.
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Gas System: Carbine-Length
- Barrel Steel: 4150 Chrome Moly
- Barrel Finish: Nitride
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: PSA 9" Lightweight End M-Lok
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
- Bolt Steel: N/A
- Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
- Charging Handle Included: No
- Sight Set: Magpul MBUS Sight Set, Black
- Optic: Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot
**BCG & Charging Handle Not Included.
Barrel: 10.5" 4150V Chrome Moly vanadium steel barrel, phosphate coated and chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1 in 7" twist. This carbine-length gas barrel is finished off with a PSA 9" Lightweight M-Lok Rail, a low profile gas block, and an A2 style flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Includes: Magpul MBUS Sight Set & Vortex Sparc AR 1x Red Dod:
Vortex Sparc AR 1x Red Dot:
Simple—Fast—Effective—Point and Shoot. When you boil it down, those are the advantages of a red dot sight. And that’s what the SPARC AR delivers - all in a durable, lightweight, compact, and ultra-clean package. Digital rear-facing controls for power and dot brightness offer quick access and are viewable from the shooting position. 2 MOA dot diameter promotes a precise point of aim and automatically returns to last dot intensity used when powered up.
Unlimited eye relief and parallax free, the SPARC AR gets shooters on target fast. The SPARC AR is waterproof, fog proof and shockproof for ultimate durability. Unit automatically shuts off after 12 hours to prevent accidental battery rundown and operates using a common AAA battery. Duty rifle, home defense, recreation, the SPARC AR is built to handle all your red dot needs.
• Fully Multi-Coated ‒ Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
• Bright Red Dot ‒ Display is highly visible in daylight.
• Brightness Settings ‒ Provides 10 variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
• Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fog proof, waterproof performance.
• Compact and lightweight single-piece chassis
• Waterproof ‒ O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
• Shockproof ‒ Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Hard Anodized Finish ‒ Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
• Operating Temperature ‒ Rated from -4 degrees to +158 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Multi-Height Mount System ‒ Includes a spacer shim that can be utilized to provide two different mounting heights: lower 1/3 co-witness (40 mm) & absolute co-witness (37 mm).
• Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
• 12-hour battery power with an auto-shutdown feature to maximize battery life (typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 5,000 hours at minimum brightness setting).