This deal is out of stock. Check other Apparel accessories or click here to get notified when it's back in stock.
If the price is higher on Botach website Log In to your account to be able to get the advertised price -
The same out-of-the box comfort of our original Moab hiking boot has become your tactical advantage. With a durable leather and ripstop upper and a grippy Vibram® TC5+ outsole, MOAB 2 Eight-Inch Tactical Waterproof is ready to serve.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof leather and textile with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Closure Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth 5mm
- Weight 2lb 5oz (1049g) per pair