If the price is higher on Botach website Log In to your account to be able to get the advertised price -
The same out-of-the box comfort of our original Moab hiking boot has become your tactical advantage. With a durable leather and ripstop upper and a grippy Vibram® TC5+ outsole, MOAB 2 Eight-Inch Tactical Waterproof is ready to serve.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof leather and textile with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Closure Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth 5mm
- Weight 2lb 5oz (1049g) per pair