Kaw Valley Precision Linear Comps are part of a small family of compensators aimed at taming muzzle concussion. The KVP linear comp, collects and redirects muzzle gases away from the shooter. This redirection helps reduce the perceived decibels the shooter experiences at his or her ear. By pushing excessive noise and concussion downrange, not only will the shooter experience a much softer shooting experience, bystanders will also benefit from the redirection of the muzzle gasses. Kaw Valley Precision has been a part of many successful applications of our linear comps in many shooting disciplines including: CQC (close quarters combat), Competitive Shooting, Varmint Hunting, Law Enforcement, and Indoor Ranges to name a few.
This linear comp is for use on 9mm barrels with 1/2x28 muzzle threads.
- NO CRUSH WASHER NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION
- Install with crush washer or other timing device if indexing of wrench flats is desired
- Thread Types: 1/2x28 TPI
- Overall Length: 2 1/8 Inches
- OD: .95 Inches
- Caliber: Varies based on barrel thread
- Weight: 2.9 oz
- Heat Treatment: Melonite QPQ
- Surface Finish: QPQ Black