With its innovative and highly versatile design, the Hi-Lux Leatherwood ART M1200-XLR Scope offers the ideal combination of performance, precision, and power. It's engineered specifically for the Xtreme Long Range (XLR) shooter/hunter, with a 6-24x50mm magnification that can quickly and accurately place shots of 1000m or longer. The featured CAMputer system the most advanced ART (Automatic Ranging and Trajectory) system currently available. It automatically keeps hits in the center of mass from 300 to 1200m (or within the capability of the bullet and load). Plus, it lets the ART M1200-XLR be calibrated to over 75% of today's center-fire rifles, chambered for cartridges as small as the .223 Remington up to the .50 BMG.
ART M1200-XLR Scope Features and Benefits
• Made for Xtreme Long Range (XLR) shots: quick, accurately place shots at 1000m+
• Suitable for over 75% of center-fire rifles, shooting varying weight bullets and velocities
• CAMputer ART (Automatic Ranging and Trajectory) System adds precision and versatility
• Can automatically keep hits in the center of mass from 300 to 1200m
• Illuminated XLR Reticle offers more information to frame and range known-sized targets
• Precise target-style windage and elevation adjustment turrets: move ¼" at 100 yds. per click
• Extra-sturdy, recoil-proof mount offers additional external windage adjustment
• Side focus parallax adjustment keeps target clear and sharp at longer ranges
• Tri-Center spring tension ensures positive scope adjustment
• Fast Focus eyepiece offers quick, easy focus adjustments
• Diamond Tuff14 coating: special technology for maximum light transmission
• Fully multi-coated: optimal light transmission, clarity, and sharp target image
• Integrated Picatinny mount on bigger and brighter 30mm tube
• Perma-Coat finish looks good and resists scuffs and normal wear
The re-engineered CAMputer system offers extreme versatility, precision, and the most advanced ART (Automatic Ranging and Trajectory) system currently available. It automatically keeps hits in the center of mass from 300 to 1200m (or within the capability of the bullet and load). Plus, its versatile design lets the ART M1200-XLR be calibrated for a wide range of calibers, cartridges, and loads shooting bullets with different weights at different velocities. That means over 75% of today's center-fire rifles, chambered for cartridges as small as the .223 Remington up to the .50 BMG.
• Second focal plane etched glass reticle
• Center dot is 1/2 MOA
• Illuminated and adjustable for low-light visibility
• Refined rheostat: 11 positions now includes 3 night vision settings
• Based in Mil Radians: every Mil and ½-Mil indicated by tick marks on axes
• Opening at center can be used to frame and range known 1/2m sized target
• Ranging scales for framing known-sized targets by adjusting magnification
Green illuminated reticle with refined rheostat
Fully multi-coated with Diamond Tuff14 for clarity
Automatic CAMputer ART System enhances precision
Side focus parallax adjustment keeps targets clear
Perma-Coat finish looks great & resists rust, wear
Magnification 6 - 24x
Objective Diameter 50mm
Tube Diameter 30mm
Reticle Green XLR Ranging Reticle
Weight 29 oz.
Eye Relief 3.25"
Field of View @ 100 yds. 12' - 4'
Click Adjustment 1/4 MOA
Lens Coating Full Multi-Coat Diamond Tuff14