This deal is out of stock. Browse other Grand Power products or click here to get notified when it's back in stock.
This Combo Deal Includes:
(1) Grand Power Stribog Gen2 (OD Green Non-Reciprocating Model) Pistol
(1) A3 Tactical OD Green Modular Side Folding Brace Assembly (Includes Mount & Gear Head Works Brace)
(3) 30 Round Magazines
(1) Grand Power Custom Fit Hard Case
Note: OD Green Duracoat finish with all factory logos and markings laser etched / engraved using original image files from the factory.
The Stribog NON-RECIPROCATING CHARGING HANDLE 30+1 Model is the all new carbine pistol from Grand Power. Featuring a dual mass slide, that significantly reduces recoil and improves overall control of the firearm. Created using hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy, the Stribog is lightweight, but highly durable. Field stripping does not require any special tools, thus making overall maintenance very simple.
Designed with versatility and customization in mind, the Stribog has a threaded barrel (thread protector included), Picatinny rails, and M-LOK accessory mounts for attaching a wide variety of accessories. The upper receiver back-plate can be replaced by an AR-type brace mount, further enhancing the adjustability of this firearm.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action: Dynamic Blowback Mass Bolt
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel Length: 8" 1/2x28 Thread + Thread Protector
- Front Sight: Flip-up Polymer
- Rear Sight: Flip-up polymer
- Finishes: OD Green Duracoat
- Grips: Polymer
- Construction: HTS aluminum alloy
- Safety: Ambidextrous External Safety
- Weight: 82 oz.
- Length: 14.74"
- Height: 8"
A3 Tactical Modular Brace Features:
- Modular design for individual personalization
- Can fold left or right by simply reversing the hinge
- Positive lock in both positions, open and folded
- Spring loaded detente with machined hingepin
- 6061 construction with Type II Hardcoat finish
- Offset can be adjusted up or down in the front or back to adjust the cheek weld height.
Price History Chart
Wikiarms.com Live Ammo Prices
No deals found for this data entry. Try other filters.