Description

Glock G22 Gen4 .40S&W POLICE TRADE-INS
Significant Savings + Glock Factory Night Sights!!
**Police Trade In's - Limited Quantities**

**85% to 95% Condition**

FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 STATES

The .40 caliber introduced at the 1990 S.H.O.T. Show closes the gap between the heavy .45 charges and the internationally proven 9 x 19mm service calibers. GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make the advantages of this balanced caliber accessible to law enforcement agencies in a perfect pistol. Today, countless police units in the United States and throughout the world put their trust in the 15-round GLOCK 22.

Includes
Original Glock Case
G22 Gen4 .40 S&W Pistol
(2) 15 rnd Magazines
Glock Factory Night Sights **Night sights are not new and vary in brightness**

*These pistols come in varying conditions due to normal wear & tear from active service. Internals are functional and Glock Night Sights are included. These pistols are sold AS IS.

GLC-22-GEN4-NS-PD

Browse for more 40 S&W Glock.

Wikiarms.com Live Prices

Want to see your products here? Click this link.

Comments (8)

Login or register to post comments

*****Except with $40-$50 shipping...kygunco has free shipping and a 90 day layaway option. Your shipping charges are ridiculous!

1 vote
0 votes

@Gideon... Don't forget to add $55 for your shipping and handling.

2 votes
0 votes

I've been very lucky in the pass and present on purchasing many LE trade-ins from multiple vendors on getting "new" 80% of the time and the other 20% only had very slight holster wear on the nose of the slide ........Can anyone who's purchase one recently from Ky share any input and condition of these these for Nov-Dec 2023.......Thanks

0 votes
0 votes

All gone!

0 votes
0 votes

I'll second that. Must have graded it in the dark.

0 votes
0 votes

Picture looks like 65% condition..LOL. But i'm sure they function fine

2 votes
0 votes

Agreed. I have been thinking about grabbing one of these because it is such a great price, but that pic makes me think twice. I emailed them about the condition and asked if they shipped at random or sent out the best ones first. This is a quote from the response.

"We ship them at random. All of the police trade ins are in fairly decent shape."

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence. LoL.

0 votes
0 votes

Decent deal if you can trust their grading!? Nice that you get 2 mags, most places only include 1 mag. $20 to $35 saving over others selling same trade ins. All dependent on actual condition.

0 votes
0 votes
Login or register to post comments