This deal has expired. Browse other CAA products or click here to get notified when it's back in stock.
If the price is higher on Botach website Log In to your account to be able to get the advertised price -
The Micro RONI is the newest compact addition for a pistol carbine conversion kit. The light and sturdy platform for your various glocks and pistols is made of aluminum with a polymer body. The Micro RONI® features a folding mechanism for a sturdier position.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit and lock
- Equipped with a long Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Provides two extra Picatinny rails on both right and left (optional) for mounting additional accessories
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast handling
- Optional: Full-Auto ambidextrous cocking handle
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Features a right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise* (Optional)
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload
- Front integral tactical light (Optional)
- Fits only Glock gen’ 3+4, including compensated models (17, 19)
- Width: 2.48"
- Height: 5.70"
- Length: 13.70"
ALL NFA RULES APPLY - Disclaimer: If you own a host pistol and install this product, your pistol will become a short-barreled rifle. You must first register your pistol with the ATFE using ATFE Form 1.
SKU: CAA-MIC-RONIBrowse for more Stocks, Grips, Furniture CAA.