About 1005 Tactical
1005 Tactical is the new aftermarket brand of Schmid Tool & Engineering.
Schmid Tool is best known as the premier manufacturer of mil-spec AR-15 fire control groups. From government contracts to the biggest rifle manufacturers – Schmid Tool triggers have been trusted in millions of weapons over their 60 years in business.
In 2018, Schmid Tool launched the 1005 Tactical Brand – with the goal combining world-class engineering and manufacturing with factory-direct pricing. For the finest quality triggers you can stake your life on, without the “big brand” price tag – look no further than 1005 Tactical.
The term “milspec” is thrown around a lot. Schmidt Tool has owned the actual milspec for countless parts for over 20 years. They supply the lower components to the Department of Defense as well as countless large name firearm companies. You will undoubtedly see these exact triggers sold by other companies for much more. Quality is unsurpassed and ISO (9001:2008) compliant. Simply put this is the best trigger on the market anywhere near this price point.
The new 1005 Tactical 2-Stage Nickel Boron Trigger. With a 4.5 lb total pull weight and a durable Nickel Boron finish, this trigger ensures a smooth pull and crisp break every time you squeeze the trigger.
The two stages of this trigger consist of an initial 2 lb pull that brings you to a “wall”, where the hammer and trigger are set to break for the shot. After that, it’s only a 2.5 lb pull to fire, helping you to make accurate shots with short resets in between.
- Machined and Hardened Surfaces
- Milspec 8620 Tool Steel Trigger
- Milspec 8620 Tool Steel Hammer
- Proprietary NiB-X Nickel Boron Coating on Trigger & Hammer
- Milspec 7075 Disconnect
- 100% Pull Tested for Function
- 1st Stage 2-2.5lb
- 2nd Stage 3.5-4lb
- Meets Pull Weight Requirement For Most Law Enforcement
- Secondary Ground and Heat Treated
- All parts met with the strict ±.0005″ tolerances
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
100% American Made Quality
- All parts meet or exceed military specifications (Mil Spec)
- Components are 100% Made in the USA
- Quality packaging keeps components protected and organized
Easy to Install
- Quick and easy installation – can typically be done in 10 minutes using our detailed instructions. No special tools required.
- 2-Stage Nickel Boron Trigger
- 2-Stage Nickel Boron Hammer
- 2-Stage Disconnector
- Trigger spring
- Trigger pin
- Hammer pin
- Hammer spring
- Disconnector spring